Becoming a Patient
New Patient Paperwork Downloads
To become a patient at Carmel Wellness we must be on the same page with your care so you can get the best results and we can meet your expectations.
- You recognize that your body is a self-healing & self-regulating organism always trying to be healthy.
- You are looking to address the root cause of your current health conditions or pain, not simply mask the symptoms.
- Our care plans do not contain pharmaceutical drugs or surgery recommendations. Of course, we will provide referrals for conditions or situations outside our scope of practice.
- As a result of our initial evaluation, you are willing to make any necessary lifestyle modifications to experience your best health.
Please call our office if you have any questions about which is the appropriate form for your case type.
What to Expect
First Visit: Case Evaluation
A case evaluation is the quickest and most efficient way to determine the underlying causes of your health concerns and to design a plan to move toward resolution.
Your Case Evaluation Includes:
- A one-on-one complete health history and review of any previous diagnostic tests.
- Stress Test, Range of Motion, Digital Foot Scan Evaluation and Posture Analysis
- In some instances, we may also take X-rays, conduct food sensitivity testing, and/or have additional testing completed.
Second Visit: Report of our Findings & Treatment Begin
This is the beginning of your education process. We will review all of your testing results with you and then the path forward. You will understand the phases of care, how many phases we recommend for you, how long it can take and what type of diet and lifestyle adjustments you will have to make to achieve your desired results.
BECOME A PATIENT
Follow Up Visits: Acute Care
For a short period of time you may be expected to come into the office regularly for Chiropractic treatments, manual or massage therapy and other services, like nutritional counseling, used as part of your care plan. Rest assured we value your time and keep all follow-up office visits to just the amount of time needed for proper care.
Beyond Acute Care: Wellness Care
Once results are achieved most people wish to continue with some level care, to keep their health heading in the right direction and maintain the results they have achieved. Like they say, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" and your body needs maintenance measures to prevent more costly and drastic options down the road.