Welcome to Carmel Wellness
Your Carmel Chiropractor
Call us at (317) 587-1900 today.
Trusted Alternative Healthcare Practice
Carmel Wellness is a dedicated, experienced alternative medical & chiropractic practice located in Carmel, Indiana. We provide a holistic & scientific approach to improve your health and reduce your pain through root-cause diagnostics and treatments. Whether you’ve worked with a chiropractor or functional health practitioner before, our team of professionals goes the extra step with our state-of-the-art technology to find the cause of your symptoms and provide treatments or recommendations geared to get you better and keep you better. Our goal is to help you eliminate chronic or acute pain that doesn’t involve the use of pain medications or risky surgical procedures. When you meet with your chiropractor here, you’ll get a customized, personalized service aimed at providing you with exceptional service and care.
What Make Our Alternative Health & Chiropractic Services So Valuable?
Many people come to Carmel Wellness after the traditional healthcare system had failed to take the time to find the root-cause of their condition thus requiring the person to remain dependent on medication or other invasive treatments. Our approach to treating your symptoms is to find the root-cause of the interference and remove it through physical treatments, spinal adjustments and natural medicine. While this takes more effort in many causes to find the root-cause, it provides us with the ability to give more meaningful lasting treatments and advice that can you you reduce your dependency on medication to feel and function better. Our approach through chiropractic and alternative and physical medicine is a scientifically proven tool to improve the communication between your musculoskeletal system and your central nervous system thus restoring your ability to function normally.
Get to Know Our Doctors
Dr. Urvi P. Vyas is the licensed chiropractor serving patients at Carmel Wellness. She received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic in 2003. She obtained her undergraduate education through The Ohio State University. Dr. Vyas is a dedicated, skilled provider. She’s compassionate and dedicated to providing patients with exceptional service and care.
View my profile on RateMDs
Dr. David Coberly is a military veteran, radiological technologist and board-certified chiropractor on a mission to bring common sense back into healthcare. After Serving as class president at Life University in Atlanta, Dr. David brought his talents to practice chiropractic in central Indiana. Being obsessed with finding the root-cause of his patients pain and conditions has made Dr. David Coberly one of Indiana's most in-demand healthcare providers as well as one of Indy's top rising doctors.
How Can Our Chiropractic Services Help You?
We help individuals facing a wide range of pain and health complications. We highly recommend making an appointment for chiropractic care if you are suffering from any of these conditions:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Sleep problems
- Posture and balance problems
- Work-related accidents, vehicle-related accidents
- Joint paint
- Difficulty with mobility
- Mood swings
We can offer a wide range of services to help you see improvement. Some of the chiropractic services we offer include the following:
- Chiropractic care including manual adjustments that address misalignments in the spinal column and joints
- Corrective exercises that work to re-train your body’s joints how to move, allow them to correct the underlying cause of your pain. Muscles and connective tissues, along with skeletal misalignment is improved.
- Lifestyle advice is also available. We’ll help coach you into living a healthier lifestyle with more focus on wellness. This is a whole-body approach to wellbeing.
- Massage therapy is a type of therapeutic massage that works to stimulate natural healing in the body and reduces pain. It also helps to reduce swelling and inflammation, spasms, and limited movement.
- Spinal and postural screenings are encouraged on a routine basis. Correction of problems early is always important.
- Nutritional counseling services are available. We’ll help to give your body the nutrition it needs to heal and overcome the limitations you currently have. Supplements and vitamins can often help this.
There’s no benefit to living in pain with limited mobility. Our team offers the chiropractic care and whole-body focus you need to finally regain control of your life.
Contact Our Chiropractic Office in Carmel for an Appointment Today
Carmel Wellness is here to support all of your needs from chiropractic care, alternative medicine, massage therapy and physical medicine & rehabilitation beyond. We offer customized treatment plans designed to meet your unique needs. If you have not been to a alternative healthcare facility before and want to find out more, please email us or call (317) 587-1900.
Carmel Chiropractor | Carmel Wellness | (317) 587-1900
2776 East 146th Street
Carmel, Indiana 46033